Do you watch a lot of movies on Mobile Phones? Thanks to the all purpose streaming app Live NetTV, we don’t need to tune Tv to watch our favorite shows. With this user-friendly mobile app, life is more accessible.
But sometimes app bugs and errors cause streaming issues or video freeze problems. If you are also facing Live NetTV not working issues, you are in the original post.
Live NetTV is a general-purpose entertainment app that hosts 700+ Live channels, Movies, Live sports, TV shows, VOD, and all popular programming for many more than 8 countries. The service is absolutely free.
In this article, I will tell you all the possible solutions to fix LiveNetTV app issues on your Android and also for Firestick.
1. Stream loading error or video freeze issues
In case you have issues with the smooth playback of live streams from Live NetTV, consider using MX Player as your default player for Live Net TV.
- In the decoder settings of MX player, enable HW+ codecs.
- Changing the codec to HW+ should resolve any issues with the stream.
- If the video is not stable, play and pause it a few times.
2. Video playback issues
Try loading the stream with another video player if the video player does not play your video. Codecs often do not support live streams, so you may encounter problems.
It would be better to try a few other video players for streaming.
3. Live NetTV not working? Fix it
You should clear the cache and data of the app.
- Go to the settings menu on your Android device.
- Tap the Apps or Manage Apps option.
- Live Net TV is available on the apps option.
- Clearing data and clearing cache are two options you can choose from.
You can solve the problem by clearing the data and cache.
4. Data fetching error
Sometimes the live streams may not work properly due to geological restrictions.
- You can download any VPN app. (like for firestick, Express VPN is recommended)
- Use a VPN to connect to your preferred country.
- You can clear Livenet TV’s cache and app data once the connection is securely established.
- The video should load successfully once it is done again.
It is important to note that the VPN app may slow down your internet speed, in which case you should try switching locations.
5. Unstable live stream
You can change the quality of the stream to low or medium if it isn’t working due to slow internet speed. Choose medium, low, or SD quality in the app’s settings. Check if the issue has been resolved by restarting the app.
6. Fix all other bugs
- Using your Android device, go to settings.
- Launch the apps manager or open the apps.
- Tap on apps icon.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Choose ‘reset app preferences.
Allow all permissions to be granted to the Live NetTV application under Android’s app settings.
This is the 100% working solution for the LiveNetTV not working issue in 2022. Our goal is to provide you with information on every possible error and its possible solution so that you can resolve it.