Live Net TV also allows users to add channels to favorites. See the quick screenshot and written steps guide below on how to add favorites within the app.
Follow the steps below to add, remove, or watch your favorite channels on an Android TV or Google TV. For the TV menu / TV menu bar.
- The Live Net TV home screen allows you to add favorite channels by hovering over them.
- Select add to favorites on your remote by holding down the OK button
- As soon as the channel is added to favorites, you will see a message saying so
- On the Net TV home screen, click Favorites to access your favorites. Within the menu, scroll left and select the heart icon.
- Keep your finger on the OK button over a channel you wish to remove from your favorites list and select the Remove button.
- This is how Live NetTV works. You can now add or remove channels from your favorites list.
Read more: How to Fix Live NetTV Not Working Issues?